Wednesday, September 21

Snails...

The snail analogy reflects how SO OVERDUE this post is in its content! All of the other bloggers in NZ have long since shared the snow:

Some of our power lines fell in this first snow storm and we were without power for a day. It was hard to care when this is what you saw outside!


If I had to describe Wyatt in one word? Persevering. That's our boy through and through!


Its wonderful to watch his cognitive skills kick in and help in a difficult situation.

Another snail...considering we discharged from Sharon when Quaid was 6 weeks old!
Goodbye, Sharon. Thanks so much for the wonderful birth support with Ashley & Quaid. Alister and I are so grateful to be finished with pregnancy and birth. Looking forward to raising these babies! 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hellooo stranger, Awesome that you are now blogging... get the followers button on the side so I can follow you!!!! Look forward to hearing more from you... life is hectic here, Cameron does swimming 6 days a week in "senior" squad, and Bee is about to do competition skating... must catch up sometime.
Hugs
Tracy

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!