Wednesday, September 28

Hand Me Downs

Aren't hand-me-downs great? From clothes to toys, getting use out of something else, from someone else, is one way that we are raising our children. 

So far, its mostly been clothes from the kids cousins that we've made the most use of. But now that we have two toddlers, we have a new hand me down in the shed:





It's Corban's first motorbike, which he has now outgrown. Thank you, Corban.





And so the newest challenge to our family arrives. The Suzuki 50 motorbike. 



This will introduce balance and continue developing their coordination. For tonight, it's about getting to know each other...

Wyatt says, "Look, Mum"


Petrol can..."
Sissy ride bike too..."
On dad, turn it on..."
I think its time to go buy them helmets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will be fun. Helmets are a must. I will check back for more fun in the life of the Swan family. Love Aunt Vickie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!