I have been extremely unwell for about 6-weeks now. I've had three colds and a fever-flu that lasted a week and a half. Yuck! When I'm run down I get canker sores in my mouth...and not just one sore, but four or five at a time. I've had two outbreaks in 3 weeks of these. They are so painful, especially when Quaid bobs his head on my shoulder and accidentally wacks me on the mouth or cheek. OWWWWW! Blood tests have yielded no deficiencies. The doctor sent me packing with "oh it must be viral and will pass" and yet here I am a few days later, buffeted with another cold and feeling miserable. I guess after three pregnancies in three years, my defences are nil. A trip to my naturopath yielded more promising results with lots of prescribed treatments. I hope they do the trick, its depressing being so unwell all the time.
I take these three times a day and am to complete two full courses. Yikes! She, the woman who has trouble sticking to anything more than a couple of weeks, must commit to this indefinitely. Reminding myself how sick I've been, I take dose after dose. I am starting to feel better. The canker sores in my mouth don't hurt like little bee stings anymore. I'm not blowing my nose every 30 seconds. I actually feel refreshed after 5 hours of sleep.
Ashley's walking so good now and is trying to run after Wyatt. They are enjoying playing together more and more each day. Generally, they are bonding and becoming two-peas-in-a-pod!
See how close they want to sit? This is nigh-nigh milkies and it's a rare moment to see them this still. They are usually bouncing from my lap to Alister's throwing books at us 'cause we can't read them fast enough.
Another beautiful moment. Wyatt with his little brother, Quaid. Wyatt loves this little man and gives him so much attention. Quaid's whole face lights up when Wyatt talks to him. Quaid is working his way in there too. Wyatt and Ashley are both interested in him, especially when he cries. Ashley offers him her wooley-wog and Wyatt gives him goey kisses. *contented sigh* I love my family.
1 comment:
Hello Beautiful, I miss you so much. I am sorry you are not feeling well. I will tell you that I have found that sauteed onions help with the canker sores.Kevin always struggled with them and when we found out about the onions it really helped. I am so happy you are enjoying your babies. I look forward to reading your blogs and all the amazing pictures. Love Aunt Vickie
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!