than homemade juice! I was only introduced to fresh juice a few years ago when I started drinking celery and watermelon juice to raise the pH levels of my body. Since then, I often make juice, especially when the kids have been exceptionally fussy eaters for a few days and their vegetable intake is lacking. When they are at their Grandparents for afternoon tea, Gran will often make them carrot juice too. Wyatt thinks it's such a treat to get juice!
Wyatt had a cold last week so out came the juicer! I let him help me make the juice. He gets so excited when I hand him his own knife, board, and carrot!
He devoured his first glass..."more!", "MORE!" leads Wyatt to down 2 more cups...then he puts his hand over his stomach and tells me, "I full mum, I fuuull!" Luv it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!