| Swan's Dec 2010 |
The kids keep me occupied for a good part of the day. Ashley is very interested in all the things Wyatt gets up to and is starting to want to play alongside him. Once she's mobile I think they will have great fun together. Wyatt has stopped hitting her so often and instead tries to feed her, give her a bottle, and his bears. He's ready for Ashley to hang out and play too! For now, he amuses himself in many different ways. This week, his obsession is to take off all his clothes and climb into the bucked full of cold water. Tip the bucket out, get mum to re-fill it (this repeats numerous times until mum says no more) and climb back in.
So that's us for now! We are off to America tomorrow so I better get off the computer and finish packing!
2 comments:
I do like that picture of you four!
Hello Swan Family: Well they will create some great memories growing up together. I am glad that Wyatt is not hitting her and has decided to be more caring. Wow I remember what a challenge that is. I love your story telling please keep it up. I look forward to checking in often. Love Aunt Vickie
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!