And Ashley-Boo is getting ready to be on the move! She's always been a wiggler but now she's finally putting her bum up in the air when on all fours so crawling isn't far off. We can't wait for Ashley to start to crawl as that will be the start of her independence and then she can escape from her brother's often overly boisterous affections!
She's now shaking her head back and forth (in a 'no' direction, as opposed to the 'yes' direction mom keeps showing her) and giggling away when she wants someone to play with her.
This past month she finally found her thumb so she's been self soothing herself to sleep. We never had any luck with either of the two kids taking a pacifier so its a bit of novelty that she uses her thumb. And it's an easy tired sign for this busy mom to notice.
She loves her food and prefers finger food to baby food. I've pretty much stopped offering mashed stuff unless I'm in a hurry and she's hungry. She'd rather have bits off our plate and she's keen to eat anytime any one of us stuffs food in our mouths. So she's growing well! She doesn't have any teeth, but she can chomp down toast, sandwich fingers, fruit fingers, the like! Good strong gums, she's got.
We love you Ashley!
1 comment:
Hello Jamie: Aunt Vickie Here...I noticed how well Ashley was eating finger foods on your recent visit. I kept a close watch on her while she was eating. I noticed the thumb in her mouth when I went to kiss her good bye. I enjoy the update. Thank you love to and your family
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!