Saturday, September 18

AAAaaaa !

I've never blogged on my own before so it might take a few posts before I get the hang of it. 

I've decided Facebook is too public for the more personal, day-to-day things I experience and consider sharing. Because I live overseas, I rely on internet communication a lot to keep in touch with all my  loved ones left along the way. I hope you will join in on my blog and keep in touch. 

The intention of course, is to chatter about all sorts of sense and nonsense! But I'm sure a few common themes will emerge, such as my dream kitchen! Every time I prepare a snack or meal I think about my dream kitchen! Today, as we all squeezed in to prepare breakfast, I thought < WIDER > my ideal kitchen has got to be < WIDER >.  And then there's parenting...this morning to break up the morning monontony I got out the fingerpaint paper and washable Crayola markers I'd thoughtfully picked up at craft store to do some drawing with Wyatt. For Wyatt, it was all about figuring out which end of lid actually fit the marker ('cause only one end would fit the marker, much to his frustration a couple of days ago). But today, Wyatt trumped it and repititiously put the lids back on to markers. Better than a couple of days ago, when, not only could he understand that lids should fit on ends of markers but could not do it himself, he also could not understand why I did not want him putting the tip of the marker into his mouth. Poor Purple is now a flat, round tip rather than long and pointy. Today, we understood both concepts and drew 3 pictures!  So, welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post, I'm so happy you read it!